Monday 28 September 2015

Eid-Ul-Adha Celebrations!!!!

Eid-ul-adha is our religious festival, we celebrate it with great respect for Allah!


I was waiting impatiently for Eid vacations.We brought a camel and a bull as we had a huge family.I was really excited for qurbani . I brought three beautiful dresess for Eid and matching jewellery and shoes. I took great care of animals until i started to love them. I used to give them water and a lot of leaves,I was not scared of them, took a lot of pictures and selfies with them.

Day 1:


 I woke up early in the morning at 6:00 and rushed in the bathroom to take a quick bath. When i got ready, butchers were ready to sacrifice the bull.I started crying because it was a heart breaking moment but it was all for Allah. My  mom made miraculous food and dishes. She was so much busy in the kitchen, just cutting and chopping meat.

Day 2:


We sacrificed camel this day. I was very sad as both animals were gone. I was very scared  when the camel started to shout and shiver when the butchers arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment